No products in the cart.
Water sampling on ships
Drinking water certificates must be issued for passenger ships such as river and sea cruisers. After building a ship, it is necessary to take samples from the Take the drinking water circuit and examine it according to the Drinking Water Ordinance. Furthermore, a renewed issuance of the drinking water certificate is required, e.g. after the pump unit has been converted or other major interventions in the drinking water system.
Our services include:
- Water sampling and analysis in a certified laboratory
- Creation of the drinking water certificate
- Disinfection of the drinking water system
- Maintenance of the UV disinfection systems
- Advice and planning for drinking water treatment